- "*weird monster noises*"
- —Cactus Humanoid
Cactus Humanoid is an original character designed by The shy platypi. Cactus Humanoid resides in the ShyPlatypus universe.
The Cactus Humanoid is a cryptobotanical creature native to the Sonoran Desert.
There has only been one sighting thus far of the Cactus Humanoid. Ronald Holloway was driving on a very rural road in the Sonoran Desert, when he claimed he saw something very strange out of the corner of his eye. "I saw some weird-looking lumpy cactus that was around 16 feet tall!", he said. "I slowed down to look at it better, and that's when it moved! It turned around and looked at me. It had glowing yellow eyes and a wide mouth filled with fangs that kinda looked like cactus thorns. It had 4 arms, one of which he used as a third leg. It had no toes, but had miniature cacti for fingers and had them growing out of its back all over!" That's when he said it started running towards him, using his 4th arm as some sort of way to speed itself up. Ronald sped away in his truck as fast as he could out of sheer fright. "I locked my doors that night, that's for sure!"
One year later, Ronald Holloway died from radiation poisoning, which was very unusual, because he had never been anywhere near any sort of radiation.
The Cactus Humanoid is a 16-foot humanoid cactus monster. It has glowing yellow eyes and a wide mouth filled with fangs that look like cactus thorns. It has 4 arms, one of which it uses as a third leg. It has no toes, but has miniature cacti for fingers and has them growing out of its back as well.
The Cactus Humanoid is a very aggressive creature, chasing after any who trespass near its territory.
- Super Strength: The Cactus Humanoid possesses immense strength, allowing it to move its body fast enough to nearly keep pace with a car.
- Possible Radiation: Due to the way Holloway died, it is likely that the Cactus Humanoid possesses some radioactive qualities.
- Mankind: Being a cryptozoological creature, Cornsquatch is wary of humans who might want to capture and study it.
- Many people propose that this was an escaped genetic mutant, especially because of the odd way Mr. Holloway died.
- Many people say that the witness was just drunk, and was clearly hallucinating from the alcohol. It was never tested, but Ronald never said he had alcohol.
The shy platypi
|For the user, see User:The shy platypi.|
Cactus Humanoid · Cheshire Troll · Chickenman · Megachameleon · Squidman